You're in good hands.
Harold Slutsky, D.M.D, P.C.
- Dr. Slutsky is Board Certified, he is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- He is a Clinical Associate Professor at Temple University Dental School
- Course Director of three courses - Junior Dental Student Lecture Series, Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Residency Lecture Series, and the Second Year Orthodontic Resident Clinical Lecture Series.
- He was voted "Best of Philly 2014" in Philadelphia Magazine.
- He has evening and Saturday hours.
- Offers No interest payment plans.
- Participates with most insurance plans.
- He offers clear braces and is an Invisalign Preferred Provider.
- There is no charge for an initial consultation.
Dr. Slutsky provides a state-of-the-art facility with sophisticated diagnostic equipment to help him diagnose and treatment plan orthodontic problems. He generally stays on time for patient visits and goes out of his way to make patients feel comfortable. As a result, he has an outstanding reputation in the community. Dr. Slutsky has treated many dentists as well as spouses and children of dentists over the years - dentists trust him with their own family members. Check out the Before and After Pictures by clicking on the link above to see samples of different types of orthodontic problems treated by Dr. Slutsky.
Dr. Slutsky has offices in Northeast Philadelphia (Mayfair) and Bensalem. For a free initial consultation, call 215-335-2500.