At the office of Harold Slutsky D.M.D., P.C., patients can expect state-of-the-art treatment and compassionate care. Our goal is to provide superior treatment in order to provide our patients with exceptional results.
Our Office Features
- Dr. Slutsky is board certified in orthodontics, a distinction only 30% of orthodontists hold. He is a Clinical Associate Professor at Temple University Dental School and Visiting Faculty at New York University College of Dentistry.
- Our office has been voted “Best of Philly” in 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2018 for orthodontists in Philadelphia Magazine.
- We provide a comfortable, inviting environment, all while using the most up to date, progressive dental technology available. This allows us to incorporate the most effective treatments, techniques, and materials for the care of our patients.
- We have an excellent rewards/ incentive program for our patients. Patients can collect points and get prizes such as movie tickets, gift cards from McDonald’s, Philly Pretzel Factory, Dunkin Donuts, and Target, and hats for Philadelphia sports teams. We have a weekly contest where patients can win a VISA gift card value up to $200!
- Invisalign® and in-house clear aligners are available for patients interested in an aesthetic alternative to traditional metal braces.
- With a free initial consultation, you can learn about your orthodontic needs and treatment options at no expense to you. We also participate in most insurance plans and offer interest-free payment plans for your convenience.
- We are one of the only offices in the Delaware Valley to routinely apply sealants at no additional fee to all patients. Placed at the same time we place you brackets, sealants effectively "seal" the teeth and protect them from developing white marks or scarring on teeth that can be caused by braces.